These are the technical details of our advanced PTFE paste extruder:
- Extrusion cylinder
length: up to 3000 mm
standard diameter: 64mm
compression stroke: 75t
- cylinder can be changed, further available diameters: 42 - 80 mm
- Loading volume: 3 x preform according to cylinder length
- Mandrel bar adjusted to mandrel bar of preform press
- Working height: 1350mm
hydraulic cylinder with combination sealing gasket
- Extruder head:
made from special material
opening / closing - clamping and panning hydraulically controlled.
- Mandrel bar adjustment: through regulated spindle drive with shaft joint with position acquisition.
- Extruder driving through electronically regulated proportional valves.
- 1x nozzle heating adjusted. 1x collar heating adjusted.
- Painting: RAL according to customers wish
- Cabling according to VDE code, diagrams are supplied threefold in DIN A4
- CE conformity declaration
- Line speed: up to 60 m/min
- Accomplished cable lengths: up to 6000 m
- Conductor-Ø range: AGW 16 - 24 / especially suitable for 5Y and LiSY conductors
- Required connection power: ~ 150 kW